Monday, February 27, 2012

Fashion FLASH

FASHION FLASH

I got the "CLOTHING COMA"with "ACCESSORITIS" again and the Only cure to them usually concludes with me purchasing the Item that has Infected my BRAIN! click the link to check out THIS GORGEOUS Eclectic CLUTCH!!!
I called (Dr.) Kate Spade on Newbury st. and they have (My Prescription) one on hold!:);)
Hopefully Once purchased I can begin thinking normally again! ((Right now it's a endless sea of ~~*KATE SPADE TRAVEL MAGAZINE CLUTCH*KATE SPADE TRAVEL MAGAZINE CLUTCH*~~ and so on...........OH BOY.:-/

http://m.katespade.com/mt/www.katespade.com/designer-handbags/fabric-purses/grand-street-magazine-clutch/PXRU3200,default,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU3200_color=974&start=8&cgid=handbags-clutches&Color=multi&un_jtt_v_thumbnail=PXRU3200_974_2


IVANA BIGGER CLOSET

No comments:

Post a Comment