Friday, March 16, 2012

FRESH PURCHASE!

FRESH PURCHASE!

I have been on the hunt for these ArtDeco inspired with a Modern Twist
Chartreuse Dangle Drop Earrings
Since December and to get out of the rain today I cut through 
The Pru-Shops here in Boston.....

While Walking by Ann Taylor I thought heck may as well check to see if they got in
the earrings I keep going in to check for, so I walked on in, did a QUICK browse
and was ready to leave when I didn't spy them when....

One of the salesladies commented on my "Jeweled Bear Purse Adornment")
and I thought I suppose i'll ask her if they have the earrings I so desperately NEED!
she directed me to a table of SPARKLY Jewels Hidden behind a rack of clothes by the Register.
AND THERE THEY WERE!!!! EVEN BETTER IN PERSON!!!!
(I had seen them in a Mag back in DEC. and tore the page out and have been searching since!)
I snatched up one of the last 4 pairs left! already HIGH on my find I saw A chunky Chartreuse and Rhinestone stretch Bracelet and a GLAMOROUS Coral and Rhinestone Necklace!
(which reminded me of some vintage Necklaces that belonged to my Grandmother that are now mine, but with a MODERN Spin!)
So I also Had to buy them as well!:)
Thanks Mother Nature for theSUCCESSFUL Impromptu SHOPPING Trip!
(or UNsuccessful from my Checkbook's point of view!)

IVANA BIGGER CLOSET



No comments:

Post a Comment