Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Storage Savvy

STORAGE SAVVY
FOR THE STYLISH


(This Pic hits VERY close to Home for me! 
I am but a few purchases away from 
my Oven becoming a two tier shoe rack!)
As with any of my other fellow City Apt. dwellers
Space is Limited and Beloved CLOSET(Treasure)
 space even MORE SO!!
My two bedroom apt. has become more CLOSET then APARTMENT
( I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY!:)
I've found many New and CREATIVE ways to utilize my few square feet!
 like hanging necklaces on chandeliers, which actually is quite a Pretty effect!
I Luckily Have not had to stoop to the Fridge like the Pic above,  But who knows that could be
a great way to PRESERVE THE FRESHNESS Of all your FRESH PUCHASES! :) 


Click the Links Below to peek at my Two Bedroom CLOSET!
Closet Confessions part.1
Closet Confessions part.2
Cabinet Couture

and if nothing else the following link will just make you're life EASIER in general!
OMG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS!

IVANA BIGGER CLOSET


No comments:

Post a Comment